| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milford, De in September is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Milford, De September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Milford, De, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Milford, De:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) NNW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) NNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.8 miles) NW
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) W
- Denton, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Dover, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- College Park, Md, Usa - 167.4 kms (104 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) W
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.7 miles) NNE
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NE
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) NE